Thursday, June 25, 2009

The List: #2 Crocs



God I hate crocs. Need I say more? The weird thing about my disdain for crocs is that my hostile feelings towards the sandals seem to manifest into a strong dislike toward those individuals who wear crocs. I don't know if jerks and assholes are predisposed to purchasing crocs, but I have encountered dozens of people who I dislike and it so happens that their choice of footwear resemble large marshmallows in pastel hues. Most recently I had the pleasure of having a croc wearing individual cut in front of me in the checkout line, only to have him pay by check.
I can only imagine that one fine day I will be in some sort of an accident and in need of emergency medical treatment. Knowing my luck, the doctor and/or nurses will be wearing crocs. Thank goodness I have a DNR order filed in my medical records.

No comments:

Post a Comment