Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mountain Rush

Mountain Rush is my favorite scent from Old Spice. Personally, I feel that the smell of Mountain Rush is a sophisticated aroma that strikes a balance between subtle and bold tones. It also seems to work well with my body pH and pheromones. Plus, I have a tried and true system that involves using Mountain Rush body wash and antiperspirant/deodorant. My system creates a unified scent that has become a part of life. I've had at least a 10 year relationship with Old Spice Mountain Rush, however, over that last few days I am beginning to fear that my decade long admiration may come to an end.
It started as like any other day, I put on some antiperspirant/deodorant, but I realized that I was running low. For most people a situation like this just means a quick trip to the drugstore, but Mountain Rush is not the most widely available scent in the Old Spice lineup. The only place I know that carries it is Wal-Mart. I went to Wal-Mart and they didn't have it in stock, so I went to another Wal-Mart, but left empty handed. Then I went to three other drugstores only to find out that the Mountain Rush deodorant (without the antiperspirant) was being sold as a "closeout" item. After talking to the clerk, she left me with the impression that Old Spice will be revamping their scents and Mountain Rush will be an unfortunate casualty.
So far my plan has been to stockpile all types of Mountain Rush products. I need time in order to find a supply of Mountain Rush antiperspirant/deodorant, or find another scent that is compatible with my pH and pheromones.

No comments:

Post a Comment